My conference presentation is finished

Tonight I finished the final presentation and video for my paper "Generator-based Testing: A State by State Approach" for the 2020 PNSQC conference.

Learning to record and edit a video from home was a challenge. I already had a small audio box with a condenser microphone that I have used to record music. I had to get that running with my computer, and with software that would display a presentation from my computer and record from a webcam and microphone in real time. 

I used ScreenCastify, a Chrome extension which was simple to use and had enough editing tools for what I wanted to do. It is free but only for videos up to 5 minutes long. I had to buy the commercial license, but it was worth it to get this done. I am relieved and immensely proud of this accomplishment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After the heart attack

Marking one year since the murder of George Floyd

A spiritual summer