Second draft is finished

This week I finished the second draft of my technical paper "Generator-based Testing: A State by State Approach". Two of my coworkers, Steven and Neelu, reviewed it and gave me helpful feedback, which I really appreciate.

I sent a copy to Larry, our VP of Engineering, to ask him to review one section of the paper where I talked about my employer's business. In a department meeting he mentioned that he had read the entire paper and had given a lot of thought to it. He also asked me to present it to a department meeting in the near future. It was very nice of him to read it and to give me that public recognition.

If any of my friends in the software industry would like to see the latest draft, contact me directly, and I will share it with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After the heart attack

Marking one year since the murder of George Floyd

A spiritual summer